Based on the university programs and level of education requirements vary for international students.
For Undergraduate Students:
- If you have finished Higher Secondary Degree or A Levels or completed an International Foundation course you can apply for a Bachelor Degree in the UK.
- IELTS requirement is 6.00-6.50
For Postgraduate Students:
- An Undergraduate Degree from UK or from you home country
- University program required a minimum CGPA ratio of 2:1 from the undergraduate program.
- To apply for postgraduate you must have to obtain an IELTS score of 6.5
- Completed Undergraduate & Master’s Degree
- IELTS score 7.0 and higher
For admission application:
- Students can apply directly through the university admission online portal.
- Also you can apply through university designated official agencies.
- Or the University and Colleges Admission (UCAS) Portal.
- However you can contact the university admission office by email or phone and they will help you with your admission application.